GMC PROTECTION PLAN IN DENVER
The GMC Protection Plan1 helps provide additional protection on top of the manufacturer’s warranty for your GMC’s brakes, engine, and more. Choose the best protection plan to fit your needs and get Professional Grade protection. Consult with the Shortline Finance Team to get more information on the best plan for you!
LOOKING AT THE NUMBERS, REPAIR COSTS ADD UP2
1,000+ parts are covered under our plan, including: 3
• Drive Axle
• Factory-Installed Turbocharger/Supercharger
• Transfer Case
• Steering (including rear-wheel steering)
• Enhanced Electrical—OnStar, MyLink
• Airbags/Safety Restraint System
• Brakes (including ABS components)
• Air Conditioning System
• Seals and Gaskets (of covered components)
• Adaptive Cruise Control
• Ride Control Suspension
• Heated Seats
• Blind-Spot Sensors
• Video Display Screen
• Reverse Warning Systems/Sensors
• Factory-Installed Entertainment System
• Emergency Trunk Release
• Power Tailgate Lock
• Automatic Climate Control Programmer
And what’s NOT covered:3
• Battery and Battery Cable/Harness
• Lenses, Sealed Beams, and Light Bulbs
• Key Fobs and Tire Pressure Sensors
• Brake Rotors and Drums
• All Exhaust Components (unless listed as a specific covered part)
• Trim Items
• Tires and Wheels/Rims
• Maintenance Services
• The following emission components: EGR Purge Valve/Solenoids/Sensors, Vacuum Canister, Vapor Return Canister, Vapor Return Lines/Valves, Air Pump/Lines/Valves, Catalytic Converter/Filtering/Sensors, Emission Vapor Sensors, and Gas Cap/Filler Neck
Other Built-in Benefits:
Rental Car Coverage
In the event of a covered breakdown, the service contract will pay for or reimburse you up to $40 per day (max. $280/visit) for receipted expenses to rent a replacement vehicle or for alternative public transportation expenses while your vehicle is being repaired.
Lost Key & Lockout
If the keys for your vehicle are lost or broken, or accidentally locked in your vehicle, the service contract will reimburse you for receipted expenses, up to $35, for locksmith services.
Towing & Road Service
If your GMC is disabled, the service contract will cover your towing or road service charges up to $150 per occurrence.
You can choose from our lease-friendly, longer-term, and low-mileage options. If the service contract purchase date is more than 10 days after the vehicle purchase date, a mandatory waiting period applies. See us for details.
Onetime Deductible Eligibility
You can choose the deductible that is right for you. Once a part is repaired or replaced, the deductible for future repair or replacement of the same part is waived.
If you decide to sell your vehicle, your coverage can easily be transferred to the new owner upon payment of any applicable fee and completion of paperwork.
If a covered breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from your home and a repair facility needs to keep your vehicle overnight, the service contract will reimburse you up to $200 a day, for a maximum total per occurrence of $800.
You may cancel your service contract at any time, including when you sell the vehicle or if loss of vehicle occurs. If you cancel your service contract within 60 days and no claims were filed, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel after 60 days or if a claim was filed, you will receive a pro rata refund less claims paid (where permissible) and any applicable cancellation fee.
Contact Shortline BUICK-GMC
- Check with your Finance and Insurance Manager at your dealership for availability. Information provided is for illustration/summary purposes only; see Terms and Conditions/GAP Addendum/Pre-Paid Maintenance Agreement/XS Wear® Contract for complete details of these GM-endorsed products. Vehicle Service Contracts coverage is provided and administered by AMT Warranty Corp., P.O. Box 927, Bedford, TX 76095, (877) 265-1072 (except in Florida, the obligor/provider and administrator is Wesco Insurance Company, 59 Maiden Lane, 43rd Floor, New York, NY 10038,  327-5818, LICENSE #01913). GAP Coverage is provided by the dealer/creditor and administered by AMT Warranty Corp., (877) 265-1166. AMT Warranty Corp. and Wesco Insurance Company are GM-preferred providers but are not related entities of GM or its dealerships. Roadside Assistance Services are provided by Nation Safe Drivers, 800 Yamato Road, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33431 (except as otherwise noted for your state in the Terms and Conditions). In Texas, the excess wear and use provider is AMT Warranty Corp., 59 Maiden Lane, 43rd Floor, New York, NY 10038.
- Average retail repair costs are based on Administrator’s national claims experience for GMC vehicles during the period 10/1/17 to 2/15/20 under its GM programs. Costs include both parts and labor. Actual repair costs vary depending on type of repairs required.
- Not a complete list of inclusions or exclusions. See service contract for full details.