Shortline Buick-GMC offers great benefits, a truly world-class work environment and fantastic growth potential.
We are excited to add new members to our team. We hope you are one of them!
Current Opportunities with the Shortline team!
Don't see the position you are seeking? Submit your application so we can have on file and ready when your position opens.
As a Shortline Technician, you'll be supported with opportunities, resources, and tools you need to grow and develop. Our dealership is committed to your success and invested in your future.
You will be responsible for performing diagnoses, repairs, and maintenance work for customer and dealership vehicles.
Our ideal candidates are passionate, skilled, and dedicated. You’re highly self-motivated and detail-oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills. You’re excited about innovative technologies, ideally have experience with servicing all brands of vehicles.
****TECHNICIANS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!!!****
$5,000 BONUS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!
• Competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
• Medical, Dental and Prescription coverage
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
• Paid time-off
• Supplemental benefit plans including short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and Insurance products.
• Continued Manufacturer training
• Opportunities for career advancement
• Receiving and carrying out Repair Orders as dispatched.
• Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs.
• Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services.
• Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards.
• Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
• Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
• Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times.
• Participating in continual training/education programs to improve skills and develop professionally.
• Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employers' values in all interactions.
• Valid driver’s license.
• ASE certifications preferred but not required.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Great mechanical, electrical skills, and computing skills.
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $40.00 /hour based on qualifications
Experienced Automotive Professionals are always welcome to submit a confidential application online so we can ref
erence for any openings that may come available within one of our teams.
As a Sales Associate, you’ll be at the forefront of the automotive industry. You will be responsible for generating sales of new vehicles to prospective purchasers and maintaining an exceptional standard of customer care. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, with an empathetic heart for customer experience and a desire to be the very best. You will enjoy going the extra mile for your customers, and thrive on working in a competitive team environment. You will be a problem solver who sees things in an innovative fashion, and can make the complex seem simple. You will have the ability to create a positive buying experience for your customers along with a track record of success.
Guarantee for 1st 3 months.
(Bilingual a plus!)
You will have the opportunity to work with a team of people who share your values, and to inspire them to meet and exceed their customers’ expectations every day. You will receive ongoing training and career development opportunities aligned with your personal goals and aspirations.
-Competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
-Opportunities for career advancement
-Employee Discounts on vehicles purchases, parts and service
-Medical, Dental and Prescription coverage
-Initiating and maintaining relationships with customers -Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process -Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot -Taking customers through a thorough needs analysis, making suitable product recommendations and organizing test drives -Accurately logging activities on the internal lead management system -Conducting business development and networking activities to generate sales -Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot's vehicles daily reporting any problems to the General Sales Manager
-Prior automotive sales experience preferred but not necessary. We are willing to train and develop the right person.
-Individuals with a background in the hospitality and/or restaurant industry are strongly encouraged to apply -Self-driven and motivated to achieve results -Excellent communication skills -Knowledge of current trends and news, plus a strong desire to learn more and do more -Willing to submit to a background check & drug screen prior to employment